<!-- Keep this file in SourceForge wiki syntax -->
0.9.1.2 Beta - 2013-06-07
- Fix: Automatic backup of toolbar settings exports/imports all settings (this causes Visual Studio Search/Replace In Files to stop working)
0.9.1.1 Beta - 2013-05-26
- Fix: Cannot load settings after upgrade form 0.9.0
0.9.1 Beta - 2013-05-25
- Fix: Check box for upper case menu is not responding
- Taskbar progressbar for toolbar replacing
- Threading fixes
- Workaround to <a href="https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/782662">VS bug Connect#782662 (loosing toolbar customization)</a> by exporting it to backup file
0.9.0 Beta - 2013-03-29
- Major refactoring and architecture changes
- Different kind of icons can be replaced in most appropriate and less slowing down way.
- Complete menu & toolbars icon set.
- User interface to control what the extension does.
- Special mode for menu and toolbar icons.
- Special mode for project templates (not finished and enabled in this release).
- Most of icons are now NOT replaced at runtime.
- Changed XML format for icon set.
- Settings now stored in VS-standard way.
- Possibility to turn off runtime mode. Runtime mode was only mode in previous version and caused VS crashes.
- Possibility to select custom icon set.
- Possibility to turn on and configure discovery mode from UI in order to create custom icon set.
- New icon for VS main window.
- Most of icon replacements are now expected to work in non-English versions of VS as well.
- Known issue: Due to <a href="https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/782662">VS bug Connect#782662</a> toolbar icons are usually forgotten on VS restart.
0.8.1 Beta - 2012-10-21
- Fix release
- Replacement of toolbars changed to textual properties (works only in English Visual Studio!)
- Added missing ICO files to VSIX
- Special version for VS Gallery that does not support VS Express (due to VS Galery limitations; full version on SourceForge)
0.8.0 Beta - 2012-10-14
- Initial release
- Replacement of toolbar images based on ModelId (not reliable)
- Bug: Missing icons
- Supports all VS editions including express