* Fixed wrong file count when replacing files
* Message dialogs can't be closed with 'x' anymore,
so that they can't be closed by mistake.
* The windows scheduler( starts NiceCopier as admin ) set NiceCopier to a lower memory priority,
which led NiceCopier to be paged out to disk. So if NiceCopier
weren't used during some time a new copy would take some time
* the recent task list was still fixed to a maximum of 5.
* the file count was sometimes wrong when some files where
* set NiceCopier directory security to "full access" for "Everyone",
so NiceCopier won't have problems running as non-admin.
* NiceCopier sometimes failed to respond
to a copy event.
*Fixed some small bugs
one more bugfix...!
* NiceCopier didn't copy files/folder with
* You can set the plastique style in settings
and then also set the progressbar color.
You'll see the new color on the next copy
1. Fixed some bugs with the recent tasks.
1. Fix: NiceCopier always deleted files when canceled.
2. New Feature: "Recent tasks", accesible from tray context menu.
You can Pinn and Rename a task and hide/show info
about the task.
3. Remade the HookDll with Qt.
4. The installer now closes Explorer.exe and NiceCopier.exe if it exists
1. Added a feature to the collision dialog
- you can search for files using the search-input, write and press enter
- if you click the ignore-button folders will be set to "ignore existing", so all subfiles that EXIST in the destination will be ignored.
You can still set it ti "ignore" using the checkbox ot the context menu.
2. Added multiple-display support. All windows will be centered on the active screen( where you mouse is),
and the TaskList will also appear in the active screen.
3. The saved task-infos where not deleted, is now fixed, but the saves remain there.
If you want to delete them go to the NiceCopier folder -> Tasks, and delete all files. Make sure you not copying something
when you delete the files.
1. It's now possible under settings to set the time until the task shows, default is 2000ms now
2. The taskbaricon now only resets itself once ( thats for a bug that sometimes causes the icon to not appear on startup.)
1. NiceCopier now only shows the task after 2.5 seconds,
if the task finishes earlier a tray message is shown. The copy will be faster with this,
because it's not needed to show it, what sometimes takes some time.
1. Fixed a bug that overwrited the collision dialog handles to the defaults if the "Not enough space" dialog was showed
1. found another bug: the registry startup entry wasn't correctly set, so in some cases it would fail to start.
1. Fixed a bug that silently overwrited the users changes in the file collision dialog
1. Fixed a bug that showed the file collision dialog again.
1. Fixed a issue with the tasksheduler that caused NiceCopier to run with lower priority.
2. Added a new functionality: you can choose to Turn off Windows after the last task finished.
For that go to the taskbar icon context menu and select "Shutdown: off", (means it is currently deactivated).
After that it will show: "ShutDown: on".
It will only turn off if the tasks finished successfully!
1. NiceCopier copied the contents of a shortcut folder, that's not the default behaviour in windows, now copies the shortcut file
1. NiceCopier wasn't able to resume file copy due to the new unicode support
2. Fixed some other minor bugs, e.g NiceCopier always showed "Deleting..." in the groupbox when the task was a cut-paste operation
1. Added support for unicode (some characters where not supported anymore since version 11.01.29)
2. Fixed a bug that led to a crash when canceling a task
Version 11.02.05 Beta
1. Fixed a bug when comparing the last modification date, it always showed "is newer".
2. NiceCopier also copies the File times again( creation,lastModified,lastAccess)
3. Visually show in the TreeView that subfolder and subfiles will be replaced when parent folder is set to be replaced,
also it's only possible to change the replace flag when the parent folder isn't set to replace
Version 11.02.04 Beta
1. When set to replace a folder, all subfiles and subfolders "replace flag" will be set to true during the copy process,
that dind't happen with the subfolders and it's files. Now Fixed.
Version 11.02.02 Beta
1. Fixed some little bugs
2. Sometimes the info wasn't deleted after the task finished
3. Now shows how many files still need to be deleted on the source/destination
Version 11.01.29 Beta
1. Made everything more efficient, especially memory usage
2. solved some bugs/crashes
1. Fixed a bug with the scrollbars
1. Remade with QT
2. Better and nicer GUI for the file collision dialog
3. You can "expand" the copy task to edit the file list
4. new options added when dragging a file with the right mouse button:
You can choose to edit the file list before the actual copy progress starts
4. Now it's a full static build, it doesn't depend on msvcr or msvcp
5. unfortunately QT doesn't provide a function to set the file times, maybe i implement it later
1. Also copies the file times ( last access, modification, creation )
2. Same issue as the last one with the dll, hopefully really resolved now
1. The dll sometimes didn't send copy events on 32-bit, seems to be resolved now
1. NiceCopier didn't respond to Shutdown events with closing itself and so it would had been terminated on vista and later,
but on xp the system just didn't shut down.
2. Fixed a bug with the saved copy list, so if NiceCopier exited and a operation was running it didn't saved the list correctly
1. Fixed some bugs with the dll, that would lead the explorer to crash
2. Added another replace option: "Replace Older"
1. Fixed a bug that leaded to a crash when retryin the copy of a file after the error dialog was shown
2. After an error occured the copied size of the file should be reset to 0