Nightingale is a community created fork of the Songbird media player. It is developed by a proud community and we are equally proud to bring you the most extensible, feature-rich media experience on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
See the official website at http://getnightingale.com for the source, builds, and information.
On Sourceforge, we provide our releases, the binary deps for building, as well as builds for testing purposes.
- Plays MP3, WAV, Ogg, FLAC and many more
- Supports OGG Theora and other formats, depending on the platform
- Uses the system's gstreamer on Linux
- Customizable with many add-ons
- Can look just like you want it to, thanks to feathers
- Powerful library organization and browsing
- Fast full text library search
- Integrated browser