PGraph is a free and cross-platform tool for parallel computation that provides you to construct parallel algorithms in easy visual way and generate source code automatically. PGraph is based on C language and flow chart. We call this combination as Visual-Symbolic Programming Language. Now it is able to generate source code in C/C++ for MPI standart.
- Automated Generation of Source Code for MPI
- Visual Representation of Algorithms
- Visual Representation of Synchronization
- Check for Errors in Algorithm, Logic and Synchronization
- Visual-Symbolic Programming Language
- Shared Memory Model for MPI (easy way of data manipulation)
- Integration with HPC
Be the first to post a review of PGraph!