Net Worker is a Wireless Dashboard controller which can be used as a Hosted Model (SaaS) or stand alone installation.
Main Features of Net Worker
1) Create a Master Network
2) Create Sub network Under Master Network
3) Add Nodes or Access Points to the Network
4) Select Parameters from the Node which will
displayed in dashboard for viewing
5) Control Number of Access Points or Networks by
6) Alarm Management
It Uses Free Radius for AAA, & Has its own Hot Spot Management System. Also as of development Version the Dashboard does not supports Mesh Networks or any Mesh Network firmware like R.O.B.I.N, It is a simple view only dash board for monitoring the wireless networks & AAA Management.
For More Details Please visit the Project's wiki page
- Multi Network / Multi Tenant Support
- Add Nodes / Manage Nodes (View Only as existing Version)
- AAA Management
- Detailed Reports of User & Bandwidth Usage
- Real Time Monitoring
- Alarm / Alert Management
- Only for Open WRT Wireless Firmware as of this release
Be the first to post a review of NetWorker Wireless DashBoard!