SCS (Simple Client Server) is a lightweight framework to build server/client applications in .NET. Check this article for usage: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/TCP-Server-Client.aspx
- Allows remote method calls from client to server and from server to client easily.
- No proxy generating is needed. It uses dynamic proxy to call remote methods.
- Allows clients to automatically reconnect to the server.
- Allows clients to automatically ping to the server to keep the connection available when no communication occurs with the server for a while.
- Allows the server to register events for new client connections, disconnecting of a client, etc.
- Allows clients to register events for connecting and disconnecting.
- It can be used just like Web Services to perform Request/Reply style remote method calls, but it is primarily designed for long session connections between clients and the server.
Thats it!! Thanks!!