A client for the MikroTik RouterOS API protocol, written in PHP.
Easy, tested and documented.
All feedback welcomed.
- Complete support of the RouterOS API features
- Fully documented (see GitHub Wiki)
- Tested (full code coverage)
- Automatic translation of shell-like commands to API syntax
- Supports multiple (async) requests, with responses handled with either callbacks or buffers
- Easy transfer of (small) files
- Easy and secure script execution with parameters
- (Relatively?) easy to use in general
- Includes REPL console, intended for raw protocol debugging
- Optional two-way charset conversion
Follow PHP - Net_RouterOS
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.