A client for the MikroTik RouterOS API protocol, written in PHP.
Easy, tested and documented.
All feedback welcomed.
- Complete support of the RouterOS API features
- Fully documented (see GitHub Wiki)
- Tested (full code coverage)
- Automatic translation of shell-like commands to API syntax
- Supports multiple (async) requests, with responses handled with either callbacks or buffers
- Easy transfer of (small) files
- Easy and secure script execution with parameters
- (Relatively?) easy to use in general
- Includes REPL console, intended for raw protocol debugging
- Optional two-way charset conversion
Follow PHP - Net_RouterOS
- Use a software-based approach that replaces manual processes and inefficient paper-based systems
- Get pre-built templates that simplify quality and risk management and certificate renewals
- Automate document approval and publishing, problem-solving, and continuous improvement workflows
Is your organization under 1000 employees?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.