Netdisco is an SNMP-based L2/L3 network management tool designed for moderate to large networks. Routers and switches are polled to log IP and MAC addresses and map them to switch ports. Automatic L2 network topology discovery, display, and inventory.
- Automatic L2 Network Discovery
- Switch Port Administration
- IP to MAC to Switch Port Mapping
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I found this project because of the big MIBs database. Thanks so much!! Also the demo of App::Netdisco 2 looks very nice …
It is a fantastic tool which shows which machine is connected to which switch port or port channel.
This's good open source project for networker
An outstanding software. I hope deploy it soon