The Network Tracking Database (NetDB for short) tracks all changes to the MAC address tables on your switches and the ARP tables on your routers over time stored in MySQL. It supports extensive switch, VLAN and vendor code reports from a CLI or Web App. NetDB can generate CSV reports, track the usage of static IP addresses, record neighbor discovery data and much more.
There is now a VM "appliance" with easier upgrades available in the Files section.
See the http://netdbtracking.sourceforge.net for more details.
- Network User Tracking
- Available as VMWare Appliance
- Unused Switchport Recovery
- Security Audit Trail for all Network Devices
- CLI and Web Interface, Easy Integration with Other Tools
- Static IP Address Management
There are no 3 star reviews.