Neper is a software package for polycrystal generation and meshing. It can deal with 2D and 3D polycrystals with very large numbers of grains. Its main features are:
- Generation of polycrystals from (experimental) morphological properties;
- Generation of multiscale microstructures;
- Generation of periodic or semi-periodic microstructures;
- Meshing into good-quality elements;
- Meshing with cohesive elements at interfaces;
- Visualization and analysis of the tessellations and meshes.
Neper is built around three modules: generation, meshing and visualization. All the input data are prescribed non-interactively, using command lines and / or ASCII files. Neper can be compiled and run on any Unix-like system.
- 3D Voronoi tessellation
It's an excellent software with a great support.
i've downloaded the neper, but i dont kown how to install it in Linux.Anyone can send me a message? firstname.lastname@example.org