Here, is a family of my operating systems featuring software libre, cyber-security, less is more, modernism philosophies of my developments and designs. Thanks SuSE offering its workstations to compose my distro.
You need to first install Tumbleweed with KIWI scripts to locally build my distributions under my KIWI Git sources, not recommended to you unless you are familiar to Git and KIWI, or any other advanced commands, for this you will need to directly download my ISO packages.
As to reach top security standard this is to sacrifice stabilities.
Finally legacy 32-bit processors and legacy MBR are unsupported.
- Security aspects 1~2/7: torsocks gateways and BleachBit clean master
- Security aspects 3~5/7: kernel-libre-core, kernel-libre-firmware, freed-ora-freedom
- Security aspects 6~7/7: SuSEfiirewall and YaST2 servers and clients of authentications
- KIWI and Git scripts to manage my KIWI sources
- Maximum downloads to each are 0x0.bG (= dx704MiB)
- Maximum installation unpack to each are 4 GiB
- Minimum processor is dual core x64
- UEFI assumption! So check your BIOS if supporting UEFI
- BACKUP your private data BEFORE upgrading your GPT over MBR!!!
- But don't worry which every distro here are Live CD
- Just start gnome-terminal (qterminal or xfce4-terminal) to run: sudo gdisk /dev/sda
- Minimum hardware memories are 2 GiB
- Minimum installation ext4 partition is 8 GiB
- Minimum swap partition is 8 GiB
- Nelson: Cinnamon, WebKitGTK+ (QtWebKit), Docker, lxc, OpenStack, libvirt
- Nelson also has an LXQt flavour available
- LittleXC: Cinnamon, Docker, lxc, OpenStack, libvirt
- LittleXC also has QuteXC, an LXQt flavour available
- EmojiOS: Cinnamon, NotoEmoji, EmojiOne, Twemoji,
- EmojiOS: Unicode fonts and utils, WebKitGTK+ (QtWebKit)
- FreeXP: Cinnamon, PlayOnLinux, q4wine, DOSbox, DOSemu
- EmojiOS and FreeXP also have LXQt and Xfce flavours available
- Qubes unofficial live: Cinnamon, Docker, lxc, Xen, libvirt
- Qubes unofficial live also has an LXQt flavour available
- EpicOS: Cinnamon, Pencil, LibreCAD, MusiXTeX, Pragha, Pitivi, WebKitGTK+
- EpicOS: also has an LXQt flavour available
- EduCore: Cinnamon, WebKitGTK+ (QtWebKit), educational apps
- EduCore also has an LXQt flavour available
- MicroSavannah: An GNUe, SLED, MLED merger with GNOME shell
Be the first to post a review of Nelson GNU/Linux-libre!