NConf is a PHP based web-tool for configuring the Nagios ...Read More
NConf is a PHP based web-tool for configuring the Nagios monitoring software. It differs from similar tools by offering enterprise-class features like templates, dependencies and the ability to configure a large-scale, distributed Nagios topology.
- effortlessly maintain a distributed Nagios topology
- user-friendly web-GUI based on jQuery
- host & service templates
- service to hostgroup assignment
- host- & service-dependencies, auto-generated service dependencies
- graphical parent/child relationship viewer
- multiple authentication modes (LDAP, AD, SQL, local)
- deployment mechanism supports multiple protocols (SCP, rsync, HTTPs, local)
- Nagios config import
- CSV file import / export
- Perl database API
- data schema customizable and extendable via the GUI
- runs on Linux / Apache / PHP / MySQL
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Nice project! You did a great job. Thank you!
Good and useful software
Nice configuration tool once you get it setup properly.
The best FrontEnd for Nagios' BackEnd