We've moved to Github! (github.com/rsmz/nccmp)
Compares two NetCDF files in-place to find specific variables, dimensions and/or attributes that differ. Highly recommended for any test-driven environment and regression testing large datasets.
- Multi-threaded if posix threads supported.
- Groups (netcdf4) recursively, by short or full name.
- Header pad comparisons.
- Limit diffs up to global total or per-variable counts.
- Support all Netcdf4 atomic and user-types, with nesting.
- Can treat NaN's as equal if used as grid masks.
- Written in pure C and builds on many platforms.
- Allow asymmetric data types when comparing semantically.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.