NCandE grants the popular Notepad++ text editor the capability to compile and execute any code, with native support for Ada, Batch, C, C++, D, Java, Lua and Python code. Custom languages can be added with the built-in GUI Configuration Tool. The compile (Build) and run (Execute) functions are added under the Run command in Notepad ++.
The "Build" and "Execute" commands automatically detect which compiler is necessary for the file running the commands. Custom paths, commands and switches for compilers can also be easily implemented with the GUI Configuration Tool.
For detailed information on NCandE, check out the wiki page.
- Native support for Ada, Batch, C, C++, D, Java, Lua and Python
- Add custom languages using the built-in GUI Configuration Tool
- Customize the paths, commands and switches for any compiler
- Automatically detects programming language
- Very small footprint - less than 150 KB
- Instructions are comprehensive and easy-to-follow
- Completely free - no ads, no spyware, and no additional installs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very nice software. Easy and simple. If you are looking for a complete IDE for batch files see Batch Compiler (batch-compiler). Converts BAT to EXE. Freeware. Real compiling + Draw graphics with Advance Commands!
Ncande works excellent.
Do I need to install each compiler seperately or the full version does it!
Favorite feature: adding custom languages. Awesome!