This module provides a forked version of the JSF Pages from Entity Classes wizard inside NetBeans but produces PrimeFaces JSF pages with page layout, menu and dialog boxes. The page style is inspired by Emre Simtay's blog "Simple CRUD Web Application with JSF 2.1, PrimeFaces 3.5, Maven and JPA".
- Full CRUD operations for PrimeFaces UI framework
- Entity Relationship Navigation (go to parent or children pages)
- PrimeFaces Mobile support (Version 0.28+ for PF 5.0+)
- Full menu navigation based on Entity names
- Segregated include files per entity and function
- Context Menus
- Separate Controller and Converter classes
- CDI Support
- @ViewAccessScoped support (Apache MyFaces/Deltaspike CDI Extension)
- @ViewScoped support for JSF 2.2+
- Composite key support
- Proper Many-To-Many support
- Proper Composite Key support
- Tested with Glassfish, Apache TomEE and WildFly (each with their own "Quirks")
Follow PrimeFaces CRUD Generator for NetBeans
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I am having this error Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.soft.test.AbstractController.getItems(AbstractController.java:96) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor835.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:363) which is this line items = this.ejbFacade.findAll(); so this.ejbFacade is null.
Hi, I am having problem about installing this plugin..., I have latest netbeans 8.2 and when I try to install the plugin it says "The Plugin Web Common is requested in implementation version 201609300101" Any idea how may I fix this?
Okay, I'm back again after having used this tool (in 2013) extensively and with great results. Now, I'm even more impressed than before. Thank you very much!
Outrageously simple to use! Wizard is exceptionally intuitive! Took my a few tries with my quirky database, but I had CRUD pages running in almost no time. Great 'getting started' page. Very well done indeed!
Good job !!! Nice code.