This module provides a forked version of the JSF Pages from Entity Classes wizard inside NetBeans but produces PrimeFaces JSF pages with page layout, menu and dialog boxes. The page style is inspired by Emre Simtay's blog "Simple CRUD Web Application with JSF 2.1, PrimeFaces 3.5, Maven and JPA".
- Full CRUD operations for PrimeFaces UI framework
- Entity Relationship Navigation (go to parent or children pages)
- PrimeFaces Mobile support (Version 0.28+ for PF 5.0+)
- Full menu navigation based on Entity names
- Segregated include files per entity and function
- Context Menus
- Separate Controller and Converter classes
- CDI Support
- @ViewAccessScoped support (Apache MyFaces/Deltaspike CDI Extension)
- @ViewScoped support for JSF 2.2+
- Composite key support
- Proper Many-To-Many support
- Proper Composite Key support
- Tested with Glassfish, Apache TomEE and WildFly (each with their own "Quirks")
Outrageously simple to use! Wizard is exceptionally intuitive! Took my a few tries with my quirky database, but I had CRUD pages running in almost no time. Great 'getting started' page. Very well done indeed!
Good job !!! Nice code.
Good job here!
After easy recompilation it works under NetBeans IDE 8.0.1. I have quickly made application for WebLogic 126.96.36.199.0 (JSF 2.1). To work with JSF2.1 you need switch off Enable Contexts and Dependecy Injector. Your generator is easier then NetBeans generator. Thanks