Haxima is an Ultima-like game engine (2D tile graphics) with combat, magic, NPC AI, an embedded scripting language, and in-game editing.
- Gather and control a diverse party
- Mix reagents to cast eight levels of spells
- Engage in turn-based combat
- Converse with NPCs who follow their own schedules
- Explore the wilderness, towns or dungeons
- Buy ships or take them from pirates
- Travel by moongates that follow the cycles of the moons
Haxima is good old school (Ultima 5 like) top down 2D single player turn based RPG. If you played Ultima 5 and liked it , you feel right at home in this one too.
I finished the game. At last.