- Put anything in a subwindow because its just a html div that moves
- Words in move in a 6 dimensional physics system (x y z red green blue) and react to mouse movements
- 3d or 6d constraint based physics system where 3d objects are made of words and relative positions and angles to other words, or the other kind of object is a 2d table
- Optional evolution (a type of AI) of AffineTransform matrixes in any number of dimensions (default is 6: x y z red green blue)
- Connects a clustering system with Human psychology in a fuzzy way, so it can be used as an extension of your own mind, instead of feeling more like a tool. This will be more obvious when the 3d physics parts are used in more advanced ways.
Be the first to post a review of Natural Language Mouse Interface!