Visit NAPS2's home page at www.naps2.com.
NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in over 30 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, crop, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Use OCR to make PDFs searchable
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable archives available
- Translations: English, Bokmål, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti keel, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Lietuvių kalba, Limba Română, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Shqip, Slovenčina, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, български, Српски, Українська, עברית, العَرَبِية, فارسى, हिन्दी, 한국어, 台語 台灣話
- Small download (<2MB)
Great application. Great features, easy to use and supports all of my Canon scanners, which the MP Navigator (The Canon scanner application) don't even support.
The best free scanning software I could find. I've contributed by translating. Just excellent for archiving my important personal documents (taxes etc).
Calling this app "Not just another PDF Scanner" would be like calling a 4 scoop Hot Fudge and Caramel Sundae with a ton of Whipped Cream and a Cherry, "Not just a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream!" Very nice app and the understatement of the year. Thank you.
This is good stuff - does everything it says does. I'd downloaded 4 useless programs that lacked in some way or the other, until this one got the job done. Def. recommend!
Amazing Software. Excellent and easy to use GUI. It works almost instantly. Its learning time is not more than 5 minutes. I can do various tasks that are typical a scanner scenario like cropping, saving all pdf as one file or reordering pdf! This software pretty well competes with any given software.