NAPS2 has a new home page! Visit www.naps2.com.
NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in over 20 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, crop, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Use OCR to make PDFs searchable
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable archives available
- Translations: English, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский язык, Shqip, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська, 台語 台灣話, עברית
- Small download (1MB)
Süper bir paylaşım. çok yardımcı oldu.
Very light software that does exactly what you want it do - scan. Opens quickly, ready to go right away. The ability to save as multiple formats of your choice is a huge plus. No adware that I've noticed.
Great software. Simple and to the point. I've been looking for good scan to pdf software for a while and this one fit the bill well. Great job.
Excellent easy to use software and great developer response!
It just... Works perfectly!