Visit NAPS2's home page at www.naps2.com.
NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in over 30 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, crop, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Use OCR to make PDFs searchable
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable archives available
- Translations: English, Bokmål, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti keel, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Lietuvių kalba, Limba Română, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Shqip, Slovenčina, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, български, Српски, Українська, עברית, العَرَبِية, فارسى, हिन्दी, 한국어, 台語 台灣話
- Small download (<2MB)
Excellent free scanning Many features especially bulk scan
Excelente, reconheceu muito bem texto digitalizado em português, este app mais o Scan Tailor é possível fazer um serviço muito melhor que com muitos apps pagos!
Hi! Excellent free scanning & OCR application. The far best on free market and also better then most custom and paid ones. The only missing feature is import PDF from foreign sources (non NAPS2 created). Sometimes I have to rearange, delete or add pages to multipage PDFs. - Can be done with NAPS2, if PDF is created by NAPS2 , else import returns error. Is there any chance to improve import function, to be able to import any PDF? Best regards to developer!
This was just what I needed for scanning... perfect job... thank you...