NanocalcFX is a free and open source evaluation software for a simple yet comfortable solution to deal with thousands of transport kinetics measured with a fluorescence microscope or similar kinetics.
Data can be imported from CSV or Excel files or using the dedicated image stack analyser (NISA).
You can get sample data at the nanocalcFX homepage.
Note that nanocalcFX is currently in a beta state.
- Massive data processing engine
- Database like engine for storing thousands of series per project
- Nonlinear Levenberg-Marquardt fitting with weighting and parameter control
- Import of raw data and export of data series, fittings and charts
- Consistent data manipulation
- Mean calculations and histograms
- Plug-Ins for letting you come up with own extensions
- Nicer and cleaner high performance charts and data display
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of NanocalcFX!