You've possible already met with nagios-plugins-check_sip. It sends OPTIONS packet to SIP proxy and waits for response. In some cases, that is not enough. My plugin makes real calls through SIP proxy periodically and analyses accounting in database.
- test multiple destinations simultaneously
- adjustable sip test scenary, periodicity of testing
- check call result - find proper accounting record in database
- sip network is tested with real calls (using sipp)
- currently uses oracle databse as accounting storage to search in
Be the first to post a review of Nagios plugin - SIP network monitoring!