MySearchEngine (Personalized Search Engine) is a Java software to search files and folders in an OS file system. It differs from general OS file search engines in that it personalizes the indexing setup so that users can choose which directories to index or remove from an existing index and it can also suggest queries just like Google's "Did you mean" feature. The customization of indexing and query suggestion greatly improves search speed and make user experience more comfortable. eLibrary can also extract text content from files of many wildly used file types such as pdf, doc, ppt, and mp3 to improve the index quality.
- Content based personalized search engine
- Embedded advanced retrieval models
- Customized indexing where users can choose which directories to add into or remove from the search index
- Did you mean like query suggestion
- Text extraction from files of many wildly used file types
- Support of opening a search result and its file location
- Drag and drop support for indexing
- Copy and paste support for indexing
- Simple search operators
- Automatic query completion
- Mouse gesture recognition
- Undo and redo support
Be the first to post a review of Personalized Search Engine!