The MTC is completely reprogrammed and written in the C# language. Therefore, you need to install "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" package to use this product. Now, you can customize your Programs, Games or Folders menu by creating shortcut files in the Tray Menu folder. The Tray Menu folder, like as Windows Start Menu folder, is the location to keep store any kind of shortcut files. It has three sub-folders, 1) Programs - for application shortcut files, 2) Games - for game shortcut files and 3) Folders - for path shortcut files; to categorize.
There are two types of Tray Menu folder as user basis. One is the <CURRENT USER> Tray Menu folder and the another is <ALL USERS> Tray Menu folder. You can also access common folders (Ex. My Documents), Shared folders (Ex. Shared Documents) and special folders (Ex. Program Files) quickly by using the context menu of the MTC from notification area.
- Explore common folders, shared folders and special folders.
- Create or copy shortcut of programs, games and folder locations in the Tray Menu folder to access quickly
- CD/DVD, Hard disk, Floppy and USB drive lists - to explore drive quickly.
- CD/DVD Eject and Reload
- Empty Recycle Bin - To permanently delete files and folders from Recycle Bin.
- Windows Tool - Quick access windows usefull options, properties or explore network connection, scheduled tasks, printer and faxes etc.
- System - Logoff, Hibernate/Standby, Turnoff, Restart
- To enable "Start with Windows", go to MTC > click "Start with Windows"
- To disable "Start with Windows", go to MTC > click "Do not start with Windows"
- Menu added - Network Connections, Printers and Faxes, Scheduled Tasks
- Also added - Shared folders, My Network Places, Tray Menu folder
- Quick access all items of Administrative Tools
Be the first to post a review of My Tray Computer!