MyJSQLView provides an easy to use Java based user interface frontend for viewing, adding, editing, or deleting entries in the Apache Derby, H2, HSQL, MariaDB, MS SQL, MSAccess, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases. A query frame allows the building of complex SQL statements and a SQL Query Bucket for saving such. The application allows easy sorting, searching, and import/export of table data. A plug-in framework has allowed the inclusion of tools to visually build queries, profile and plot data for analysis.
- Plugin Framework
- Internationalization Support
- Simple Easy to Use Interface
- User Connection Preferences Saving/Managing
- Simple and Advanced Table Sorting and Searching
- Viewing, Adding, Editing, and Deleting All Table Fields
- Update Multiple Rows of Selected Table Field
- Support for All Basic Data Types, Including Blob/Bytea/Binary
- Import Data in CSV and SQL Formats
- Export Data in CSV, SQL, and PDF Formats
- Query Bucket for Storing/Organizing SQL Statements
- Query Frame for Building Complex SQL Statements.
- Search Frame for Running Queries on All Tables in Database.
- In Memory Data Analysis Capability
- Table Field Profiler, Visual Query Builder, and HeatMappers Plugins
Be the first to post a review of MyJSQLView!