MyJaPhoO My Java Photo Organizer Manages local Photo and Video Collections
- Handles jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif and png pictures; reads exif data
- handles video files due usage of external programs (vlc, ffmpegthumbnailer, mplayer)
- features handling of large multimedia archives (over 300000 files)
- features organising, searching, grouping of archive entries
- three different thumbnail views
- search for duplicate files; removing of duplicate files
- categorizing of the collection by tags and metatags, comments, titles, ratings
- bookmarks, changelog, history views
- filter language and grouping language to build views on the collection
- simple picture viewer
- exif extraction: filter and grouping language can use exif tags
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 5 star reviews.