MyGoGrinder is a Java program to solve Go (Weiqi, Baduk) problems.
This work is based on Tim Kington's GoGrinder (gogrinder.sourceforge.net). See the wiki page (www.sourceforge.net/p/mygogrinder/wiki/Home/) for more info about MyGoGrinder
* v.2.3.0: ... uses now the CA marker for text decoding
* v.2.3.0: You can change the character set for the sgf without editing the sgf
* It is now possible to use GoGrinder in modern file systems (folder rights etc)!
* Use a second profile (settings, sgf) by setting a system variable
* Start Grinder in "portable" mode
* Less bugs (there are still some left)
* Runs also with Java 1.5+
* appropriate error messages for sgf errors
* fullscreen mode
* shrinked bytes of the graphics,
* Ex-/import tags to plain text
* Parse folder with sgf files for errors (not my code)
* Configure a 2nd editor for e.g. text edits on an sgf file
Most important to do:
* Use problems from shared resources
Actual version is 2.3.0 (20th feb. 2015)
Be the first to post a review of MyGoGrinder!