This auxiliary module needs [metasploit] framework installed..
This module its a metasploit post-exploitation (after the targets get's exploited) auxiliary script,
so we need to exploit a target first in order to use it.
(all versions above windows vista)
Read my WIKI for further info:
- SESSION => the session to run the module on
- CLEAR => clean IDS event logfiles on target host
- GETPRIVS => elevate meterpreter to AUTHORITY/SYSTEM
- APPL => enumerate intalled applications
- LOGIN => enumerate Recently logged on users
- HOST => dump hostfile of taget machine to loot folder
- HOSTFILE => add entrys to target hostfile <ip-add> <domain>
- DELHOST => revert target hostfile to default settings
- MSG => display message in target desktop
- EXECUTE => execute an arbitary cmd command on target host
- LABEL => rename the c: harddrive display name
- UACSET => check if UAC is enabled and is level running
- UACBYPASS => bypass UAC setting using regedit
- SETCH => backdoor setch.exe on target system
- extra module includes:
- root3.rb => ruby script to execute a list of cmd commands on target host
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
@Greetings Please report any bug or any doubts that you must have and i will try to help you !!! This project will continue to evolve over time, and dont forget to visite my WIKI for further information about the project ...