mediawiki-LdapAccount is a plugin for Mediawiki that restricts mediawiki accounts to an LDAP backend. User authenticate against LDAP and have their account information populate into mediawiki.
- LDAP Authentication for Mediawiki
- No mediawiki users outside of LDAP
- Only LDAP users can make edits
- Changing password in mediawiki is disabled
- SSL or Clear Text
- Extrememly Permissive License
- Anonymous Bind or Proxy Accounts to LDAP
SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of mediawiki-LdapAccount!