Model-View-Controller is almost the most widely used design pattern, especially for web applications. Most of the code in model and controller layers is systematic. Using a database connection info, this application completely generates the model lay
- Generate database connection code (using pooling if required)
- Generate beans mirroring the database
- Generate service classes for those beans
- Automatically detect relationships
- Generates joint beans and joint services based on the relationships detected
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
There are no 3 star reviews.