'musicexamples' consists of a LaTeX package, LilyPond configuration files and Python scripts to manage music examples in LaTeX documents.
It supports any kind of images but was created with the LilyPond (www.lilypond.org) notation software in mind.
It is part of the 'openLilyLib' family of LilyPond related resources. Please visit the project website for more information
- Manage music examples in LaTeX documents
- Several types of float, non-float and full-page examples supported
- All examples share one counter and one \listofmusicexamples
- Extensive support for examples starting on odd/even pages
- Special functionality of examples generated with LilyPond
- Highlight missing or not-yet-created example image files
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of musicexamples!