Mupen64Plus-PyTK is a Python/TK launcher for Mupen64Plus. It is a graphical program that helps you configure Mupen64Plus and select your games. Once configured, the program does not ask for configuration variables again unless you manually run the "reconfigure" program. I originally wrote this for myself to replace the front-end that used to come from the Ubuntu/Debian releases of Mupen64Plus that is no longer available, and after getting it relatively usable, I decided to upload it here so others may benefit.
- Runs with any Linux version of Mupen64Plus
- Saves your setup information to a file that can be edited later
- Runs in plain text format, so you can edit the executable file directly to alter how it works
- Saves a log file so you can review it in the event of problems
- Checks for existing installations of Mupen64Plus to make initial configuration faster
- Can be installed so that it's not cluttering up your home folder
Be the first to post a review of Mupen64Plus-PyTK!