Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming. It includes game linking, so voice from other players comes from the direction of their characters, and has echo cancellation so the sound from your loudspeakers won't be audible to other players.
- High quality, low latency Voice communication
- Efficient server software
- Free and Open Source - no hassle before or after setting up
- Powerful API through Ice middleware - for numerous programming languages
- Positional Audio in games - hear your teammates from the direction they stand in
- In-Application Overlay - see who is listening and talking in-game
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
You know, 1.2.2 was working fine for years. Then I install 1.2.4 - my microphone is making strange and extremely annoying noises, and the whole pc freezes. Well done....
Using Mumble instead of Steam's embeded voice client. Mumble is working perfect!
Mumble is extremely secure.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
Cant install:( Could you please make a version of this that can install on a limited user account.