This project is a skunkworks investigating the possibility of adding multiplayer capabilities to The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and the capacity for forward-porting it to its successors (Oblivion and Skyrim).
The goal of this project is to move beyond "sliding NPCs", which has been done before. The goals for v1.0 are conservative:
* Capability for 1 other connected client to join your world
* Connected client's avatar will be named properly and be wearing the correct equipment
* Rudimentary in-game chat functionality
* Utilization of techniques such as motion prediction and extrapolation for smooth avatar movement by the connected client.
* Syncing world time information from the host to the client.
The above items are 99% confirmed as possible.
Enhancements that could be possible but need to be investigated are:
* World object syncing
* World activator syncing
* Host monster sync to the client
* Collaborative monster killing.
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Be the first to post a review of MultiMW!