Multi Boot USB / MultiBoot USB / MultiBootUSB is a software / installer which allows user to install multiple Live Linux Distros in to a single USB drive / Pendrive / Flash drive and able to boot from it. USB can be tested without reboot using inbuilt QEMU.
- No dropdown list to select ISO files.
- All ISOs are automatically detected.
- Files in the USB disk won't be deleted.
- Keeps USB drive clean. All distros willo installed under multibootusb directory, except few distros.
- Test your ISOs and Live USB with out reboot using QEMU option shipped with the software.
- Simple and easy to use user interface.
- Works on Windows and Linux. It is the world's first and true cross platform multiboot live usb creator.
- No installation (Windows).
- Support for many distros and the list keeps on updating.
- If disto is not working, the ISO can be directly writted using dd methos (similar to Image Writter)
- Fully Open Source. You can always review the code.
- USB created with multibooutusb can be booted in to BIOS or UEFI system (but ensure that signing is disabled on UEFI system)
- You can install and uninstall distros using commad line interface.
- Multiple distros can be installed at a time through command line interface (cli).
- Works on both USB and external hard disks.
- Multiple bootloaders Syslinux and GRUB. If syslinux does not work, you can try to boot through GRUB.
- Installed distros can be uninstalled any time without touching your other files.