MuLanPa is a source-analyser with a configurable parser and may be may be used for several programming-languages. Its xml-output should be used for tools like project-browsers or code-viewers like moritz (www.sourceforge.net/projects/moritz/) .
- Usable for many progarmming-languages if describen by external grammar
- xml-output coresponds to syntax-structure analysed of source or script
- terminal-output supports grammar-debugging
- detailed configuration by additional xml-flie
- as terminal output MuLanPa may be used as one toll in a chain of tools controled by batch or shel-script
CategoriesSource code analysis
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of MuLanPa!