MUD Map helps users of MUDs, MUSHs, text adventures and similar games at creating maps of the virtual worlds and to keep an overview over places, ways, dangerous areas,...
MUD Map v2 is a entirely new rewrite of MUD Map 1.x in Java. It is compatible to MUD Map v1 and almost all of its features (and also a few new features) are implemented. More information about MUD Map v2 can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Neop/mudmap2
- supports multiple worlds + open them in tabs
- multiple layers (eg. one layer for a village, another one for a the rooms of building)
- areas (eg. all places of a village) can be distinguished by colors
- colors show whether a place is dangerous
- a list of all places and areas
- save the current shown places or the whole layer as png image
- portable mode (run it from your USB flash drive)
- add comments (eg. items or warnings) to places
- search for place names or comments
Be the first to post a review of MUD Map!