Simple Graphic User Interface for Movie Thumbnailer command line program. Include mtn for windows as redistribution.
PLUS version include FFMpeg GUI develop (command line program as redistribution) for simple video encoding - editing. Choose your version in files section. Version for XP can't installed on Windows 8 (library for image preview compatibility problem).
More "plus" features and usability developping in my "Movie Evolution" project at sourceforge:
ffmpeg section: some option are enabled if video or audio codec isn't set for copy stream (e.g using 'crop' video)
- Make thumbnails via mtn for windows
- some FFMpeg function as video conversion, edit, join... via GUI interface written in C#
- FFMpeg GUI: from ver. 18.104.22.168 - Remove camera shaking with deshake filter, good with crop filter enabled (for filled border removal) and encoding with libxvid.
- Clipping milliseconds for high framerate video (from ver: 22.214.171.124)
- from ver. 126.96.36.199 - Fade filter. This filter is available if setting on encoding video or audio (not stream copy). Fade out available if selecting clip function for precise duration management. For entire file duration conversion, may use clip function fading out and setting precise or minor duration.
- from ver. 188.8.131.52 Perspective, pad, rotate, scale, aspect ratio interface.Filters tested with libx264 (h264) video codec. Some other video codec may not work for all filters parameters.
- from ver. 184.108.40.206 - Color management filters added
- from ver. 220.127.116.11 - Experimental local direct show devices connected live encoding according your computer performance (webcams)
Installer in Italian. Security flags went up; wanted to change registry DLL. Wanted to create another connection when refused. Just install; don't gimme red flags...and ENGLISH! Uninstalled with extreme prejudice!
Works great. Keep the project up to date