Magic Assistant is multi-platform application for "Magic: The Gathering" players. Includes Card Browser, Library Organizer, Deck Builder and MTG Tournament Manager. Comes with MTG cards database and allows web updates. See home page for details.
- advanced cards search and filtering
- deck builder with deck charts
- deck play simulation
- random booster pack generator
- card prices from retailer or user's
- card collections organizer
- card import from multiple formats and raw cvs files
- tournament scheduler and score keeper
- automatic magic card sets updates
Very usefull but crashed at import of big data with a java heap error.
Clever eclipse based application for managing my cards.
I love this piece of software, it's a nice little program for listing my collection of cards. The only thing I don't like about this is that there are no makrs to show if you have a foil or a promotional edition of a card for a set (for example, I have the foiled Ass Whuppin' promo, but there's no proper way of listing it....or showing that I have the black bordered foils from Eighth Edition). The only thing I cannot do as far as I'm aware is have this program on a memory card so that I could use it on multiple computers...it for me would make it almost perfect if you could.