MSTParser is a non-projective dependency parser that searches for maximum spanning trees over directed graphs. Models of dependency structure are based on large-margin discriminative training methods. Projective parsing is also supported.
mstparser 0.5.1 is now available via Maven Central. If you use Maven as your build tool, then you can add it as a dependency in your pom.xml file:
- First and second order projective and non projective parsing
- Perceptron and k-best MIRA training
- Edge-wise confidence estimation (as of v0.5.0)
LicenseApache License V2.0
- Fast and easy compliance reporting and real-time event correlation
- File integrity monitoring, real-time remediation, and USB device monitoring
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
You can give me how to run MST Parser to generate k-best trees for one sentence (not the best tree as default). Many thanks!
Works well for me. Will use it again in the future.
A great application that is true to its promise. Thank you very much.