This is an application to allow commands and queries to an MSSQL Server via a native linux application based on Mono and GTK. The application allow connection storage, results save to files and a nice way to pass commands to your database and get results from the server.
- Query commands to the database server
- Connect to local and remote SQL Servers
- Pass Query commands and get grid-based results
- Grid results can be save to files
- Connection storage and editing
Be the first to post a review of MSSQL Query Tool for Linux!