I'm not going to bother with WSL builds of this project. I'm retired.
MSS Code Factory is a model-to-source code manufacturing tool that enables Fractal Programming by capturing a programmer's coding architecture and style through a General Expansion Language (GEL) XML syntax.
It produces a Java 8 Object-Relational Management caching architecture with pluggable persistent storage to DB/2 LUW, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SAP/Sybase ASE databases, as well as an in-memory RAM repository.
It also produces a structured SAX XML parser for loading databases, an X(ml)Msg implementation for client-server communications, and JavaFX components for custom GUIs with full support for field validation reporting to a CFConsole.
There is a partial C++14 coding attempt as well, which has not been debugged. But it proves the point and the engine supports it.
All source code now resides at https://github.com/msobkow
The 2.9 and 2.10 projects are now all under an Apache V2 license.
- Produces ready-to-build code in minutes
- Java Object-Relational Mapping model
- PostgreSQL 9.4, Oracle 11gR2, MySQL 5.5, DB/2 LUW 10.5, and SAP/Sybase ASE 16 currently supported
- Uses JDBC with prepared SQL and stored procedures for faster performance
- Support for both client-server and JEE applications
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow MSS Code Factory
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of MSS Code Factory!