MSPDebug is a free debugger for use with MSP430 MCUs. It supports FET430UIF, eZ430, RF2500 and Olimex MSP-JTAG-TINY programmers. It can be used as a proxy for gdb or as an independent debugger with support for programming, disassembly and reverse eng
- Works with RF2500, eZ430, FET430UIF and Olimex MSP-JTAG-TINY programmers.
- Can act as a GDB remote stub (replacement for msp430-gdbproxy).
- Can single-step, program, run to breakpoint and inspect memory on supported devices.
- Userspace only: no kernel modifications required.
- Supports Intel HEX, ELF32 and BSD symbol table file formats.
- Includes reverse-engineering features such as instruction search, call-graph analysis and symbol table editing.
- Simulation mode allows execution of MSP430 code without hardware.
- Can disassemble code in memory, including translating addresses to symbols.
- Can be used to access the FET430UIF bootloader.
There are no 1 star reviews.