The MRiLab is a numerical MRI simulation package. It has been developed and optimized to simulate MR signal formation, k-space acquisition and MR image reconstruction. MRiLab provides several dedicated toolboxes to analyze RF pulse, design MR sequence, configure multiple transmitting and receiving coils, investigate magnetic field related properties and evaluate real-time imaging technique. The main MRiLab simulation platform combined with those toolboxes can be applied to customize various virtual MR experiments which can serve as a prior stage for prototyping and testing new MR technique and application. If you find MRiLab useful for your work, please cite this paper:
Fast Realistic MRI Simulations Based on Generalized Multi-Pool Exchange Tissue Model. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 2016. doi: 10.1109/TMI.2016.2620961
MRiLab v1.3 is available now, with supports for generalized multicomponent tissue model.
- Highly interactive program-free graphical user interface
- Graphical MR pulse sequence design and analysis
- RF and gradient modules for B1 and B0 field analysis
- Fast and accurate parallelized simulation for tissue response in 3D
- Enriched functions for multidimensional image display and analysis
- Low computation hardware requirement
This is a great whole-process MRI simulation package, moreover it can be configured to connect with Gadgetron (a powerful MR image reconstruction package). The installation is defintely easy and flexible. The usage is amazing good.
Hello MRiLab! Enjoy ^_^