The MRiLab is a numerical Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) simulation package. It has been invented and developed to simulate MR signal formation, k-space acquisition and MR image reconstruction. MRiLab provides several dedicated toolboxes for MR researchers to analyze RF pulse, design MR sequence, configure multiple transmitting and receiving coils, investigate field inhomogeneity and test real-time technique with moving objects etc. The main simulation platform combined with these toolboxes can be applied for customizing various virtual MR experiments which can serve as a prior stage for prototyping and testing new MR technique and application.
MRiLab v1.2 is now available, with new features of:
> Up to 2X speed boost
> Provide a new phantom design tool
> Enhance MR sequence design
> Polish sequence waveform rendering
> Support XML direct editing
MRiLab v1.3 is coming soon, with supports for generalized multicomponent tissue model.
- Highly interactive program-free graphical user interface
- Graphical MR pulse sequence design and analysis
- RF and gradient modules for B1 and B0 field analysis
- Fast and accurate parallelized simulation for tissue response in 3D
- Enriched functions for multidimensional image display and analysis
- Low computation hardware requirement
This is a great whole-process MRI simulation package, moreover it can be configured to connect with Gadgetron (a powerful MR image reconstruction package). The installation is defintely easy and flexible. The usage is amazing good.
Hello MRiLab! Enjoy ^_^