- Detects magnetic dipoles in MRI datasets
- Automatically masks out noise by fitting magnitude image to Rician & Gaussian distribution
- Estimates magnetic dipole moment for detected dipoles
- Eliminates unreasonable dipole moments (e.g., too-weak dipoles found in noise, or too-strong dipoles found in air bubbles)
- Works with non-isotropic datasets
- Processes multiple datasets, comparing dipoles quantitatively across them
- Calculates number of dipoles vs. distance from regions of interest (ROIs)
- Experimental: Estimates iron content within magnetic dipoles
- Experimental: Registers dipoles between different time points
- Experimental: Estimates dipole movements between different time points
- Experimental: Estimate 'best-fit' sphere radius for each dipole.
- Advanced: Detection templates: Detect dipoles located off-center of voxel boundaries; Simulate randomly-distributed spins to eliminate aliasing.
Follow MRI-PDQ:Phase Detection & Quantification
The industry’s best network monitoring software, WhatsUp® Gold includes: Hybrid Cloud Monitoring, Real-Time Performance Monitoring, Automatic and Manual Failover and Extended Visibility to Distributed Networks. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide. WhatsUp® Gold - More Visibility. Better Performance. Less Cost. Try it free for 30 days.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of MRI-PDQ:Phase Detection & Quantification!