This is a minor release for MRBS 1.4. A number of security related
issues have been fixed, so users with previous versions of MRBS are
advised to update as soon as is practical.
Changed since MRBS 1.4.5:
* Areas and rooms can now be disabled.
* Updated translations for Portugese, French, Czech, Spanish.
* Added support for HTML emails, optionally with ICS attachments for
* Removed MRBS's non-Unicode mode. All installations will now run
in Unicode, with all pages served as UTF-8 and all data in the database
as UTF-8. If you upgrade an installation running in non-Unicode mode
you must run the improved convert_db_to_utf8.php script, as detailed
* Updated the MySQL tables to utilise MySQL 4.1 features.
* Removed hard-coded formats for dates/times and made them configuration
* Implemented the ability to configure the default booking
description with $default_description.
Plus a number of other bug fixes/changes.
See NEWS or ChangeLog in the release for more details.