Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) is an extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows®. Media Player Classic Home Cinema supports all common video and audio file formats available for playback. Based on the original Guliverkli project, Media Player Classic Home Cinema contains a lot of additional features and bug fixes. Plus Media Player Classic Home Cinema is 100% spyware free, there are no advertisements or toolbars.
We care about keeping an open project, open and free for contributions wherever they may come from.
- All around player
- Supports dozens of formats
- Multi-language support
Product at a GlanceMPC-HC does not require any special configuration, just download it and go. There are dozens of user-friendly options to choose like a wide range of A/V formats. And you can design a default format with LAV filters or other DirectShow decoders that are based on the FFmpeg decoder. With MPC-HC you have the options to select an aspect ratio that matches your playback device and personal preferences. For example, the Pan & Scan mode crops videos to fill the screen without letterboxing by omitting portions of the image, which may be appropriate on some devices. Advanced users may use MPC-HC to configure the output renderer for video playback.
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of MPC-HC’s features:
- Lightweight—MPC-HC allows you to watch movies on any SSE CPU, even on your old computer back from '01.
- Customizable—With its wide array of options, MPC-HC toolbars can be customized to fit almost any needs.
- All around player—MPC-HC can also be used as DVB player.
- Supports dozens of formats—MPC-HC supports WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, along with GPU assisted decoding.
- Worldwide language support—MPC-HC has been translated into 33 languages.
|MPC-HC requires no special configuration because it’s easy to use, and it supports DVDs with menus, chapter navigation, and subtitles.||Even though MPC-HC is easy for most people to use, it would be nice to have some documentation or a forum for support to go deeper.|
- Version: 1.7.6
- File size: 10 MB
- Date added: July 5, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows XP and newer
Follow Media Player Classic Home Cinema: MPC-HC
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I sincerly assume this software the best app I ever used! => have a look at this site for Free keys : www.scripts4geeks.com
This is good open source lightweight media player for Windows. I use it with pleasure as well as Mp4 Video 1 Click for Windows (find it on sourceforge or google for it). While Media Player Classic Home Cinema: MPC-HC is lightweight player, Mp4 Video 1 Click for Windows is lightweight converter from any media format and codec to the standard and playable one by most computers, players, browsers and phones.
Been using for more than 5 years. Love its portability and versatility.