mp3tomid chung is a realtime free mp3 to midi converter written in freebasic with fbsound.
it converts mp3 files to polyphonic piano midi data sent to the choozen midi out port, connected for example to a midi recorder to produce midifiles , or to the onboard pc midi mapper for direct listening. works with Bill Evans's piano songs and Pat Metheny (others:to try).
can run on a small netbook.
- converts MP3 files to midi in realtime
- compatible with freemp3_chung & mp3_chung playlists (.mp3list files)
- include 3band equalizer, autovol+compressor, speed control for the mp3 input
- auto pitch lock
- written in compiled freebasic and uses fbsound to handle mp3 files
- source code (.bas .bi freebasic files) is included in the zip file
- can run on a small netbook with windows7
hi anh Chung, how to convert file mp3 to midi file and export it ? Thank anh Chung so much !
Thanks for good program!